Intel® Pentium® 4 or Celeron ®(D) processor
based PICMG SBC with DDR SDRAM, VGA,
Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Audio and USB 2.0
- High quality and reliable design for wider range Intel® Pentium® 4/Celeron® (D) (0.13 micron & 90 nm process) processor support mission critical operation
- Support Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4-M processor for low power consumption application
- Intel® 845GV chipset with high performance integrated graphics, backed up by Intel® EID's long product life support
- Best cost/performance solution, targeting at most of the industrial applications
- Dual on-board Gigabit Ethernet for network redundancy application
- Standard features for embedded system deployment like H/W monitoring, WDT, SSD and Wake-On-LAN
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Pentium® 4, Pentium® III, Pentium® II and Celeron® are registered trademarks of Intel® Corporation.
- Xeon™ is a trademark of Intel® Corporation.
- Other trademarks, logos, brands and company names are the property of their respective owners.