Advanced Packet Optimizing Card to Enhance your x86 Server with MIPS Multi-Core Power
- Tremendous packet processing power with up to 16 MIPS64 processor cores
- Rich built-in security features: compression-
decompression, encryption-decryption, regular expression, pattern matching, TCP-offload, SSL, IPS, Antivirus and Qos
- Supports both Host Mode for stand-alone system board and Target Mode as a PCI-X add-on card
- Four Copper GbE ports with two Gen.-2(1) bypass segments
- Flexible SPI 4.2 interface for variable application expansion
- Optional onboard RLDRAM for high performance pattern matching
- Two Mini-DIMM sockets support ECC registered DDR2 up to 8GB
- Onboard CF-socket for Type-I/II CF card
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Pentium® 4, Pentium® III, Pentium® II and Celeron® are registered trademarks of Intel® Corporation.
- Xeon™ is a trademark of Intel® Corporation.
- Other trademarks, logos, brands and company names are the property of their respective owners.