Intel® ULV Celeron® M based PCM (Portwell Computing Module) with DDR SDRAM, Dual-Display and USB
- Portwell computing module (PCM) saves
time and cost to the market
- Compact size to save space on carrier
board for more I/O integration
- On-board Intel® Ultra Low Voltage Celeron® M processor and Intel® 852GM chipset to deliver quiet and powerful engine with fanless heatsink
- VGA, LVDS and DVI-D and TV interfaces
support dual displays
- PCI & LPC are the flexible expansion
interfaces that enable a variety of I/Os to be implemented on the carrier board
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Pentium® 4, Pentium® III, Pentium® II and Celeron® are registered trademarks of Intel® Corporation.
- Xeon™ is a trademark of Intel® Corporation.
- Other trademarks, logos, brands and company names are the property of their respective owners.