8-slot full-sized industrial node chassis (shoe-box)
- Two 5.25" drive bays for CD-ROM or mobile rack, easy to install software and mirror disk (RAID1)
- One replaceable air filter for easy cleaning
- The fan filter panel can be installed in different directions
- Can be vertically or horizontally mounted, easy to fit into space limited environment
- One 12 cm ball-bearing cooling fan for better ventilation
- Both 8-slot ISA and PICMG backplane applicable; easy to change to different backplanes
- Two adjustable positions for hold-down card retainers provide better protection from vibration
- Field replaceable power supply bracket for both normal PS/2 and PS/2 redundant power supply, easy for changing defective power supply
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Pentium® 4, Pentium® III, Pentium® II and Celeron® are registered trademarks of Intel® Corporation.
- Xeon™ is a trademark of Intel® Corporation.
- Other trademarks, logos, brands and company names are the property of their respective owners.